Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking an HR Manager based in Bedford for a private school.
Summary of the HR Manager role…
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 37 hours a week, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
As the HR Manager your role will involve the following important duties:
- Responsible for the school’s single central register (SCR).
- Responsible for all ER matters within the school, including grievances, disciplinaries, capability, re-structures and potential redundancy situations.
- Prepare referral paperwork for the DBS, TRA and Charities Commission when necessary.
- Oversee the work of the HR Advisor and Assistant, ensuring that necessary compliance and best practice are adhered to.
- Manage the appraisal process for support staff.
- Review staff policies, ensuring they are compliant with legislation and are up to date.
- Administer the annual salary review process, including annual National Living Wage increases.
- Undertake job evaluations and salary benchmarking.
- Provide payroll/staffing budgets and forecasting, analysis of figures and reports as needed.
- Use and develop the HRIS to its full potential. Manage projects relating to the implementation of new HRIS modules/systems.
- Monitor the school’s recruitment budget and other HR-related costs.
The experience required…
As a successful HR Manager you will have the following:
- CIPD level 7 is essential.
- Significant experience within a HR Generalist role with experience in recruitment, selection, compliance and performance management.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to communicate with people on all different levels.
- Strong IT skills with experience using Microsoft Office Word and Excel as well as HR systems.
- Current employment law knowledge and good HR practice.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
The business offers… 25 days Holiday + bank holidays, free lunch, private health care, generous pension scheme, free onsite parking and more.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the HR Manager role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**