Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking an HR Manager based in Bedford for a reputable professional organisation.
Summary of the HR Manager role…
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 37.5 hour working week, Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:30pm, Fridays 8:30am – 1:00pm.
As the HR Manager your role will involve the following important duties:
- Involved with the recruitment process, liaising with candidates and recruitment agencies.
- Manage the onboarding process of new starters.
- Performance, disciplinary and absence management.
- Conduct exit interviews and use feedback to improve businesss.
- Complete employee reviews and audit employee files.
- Develop the company’s brand reputation across their social media, website and review platforms to attract talent.
- Complete regular 1-1 meetings with employees and managers.
The experience required…
As a successful HR Manager you will have the following:
- Level 5 CIPD qualified.
- At least 5 years HR experience within a busy office environment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong ability to build rapport.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage a busy email inbox with over 100 emails a day.
- Meticulous attention to detail with accurate auditing and data input skills.
- Strong IT skills with experience working with Google Docs/Slides/Sheets/Mail/Drive and more.
The business offers… Probation pass bonus, employee discount scheme, pension scheme, management training programme
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the HR Manager role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**