Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking an HR Administrator based in Milton Keynes for a global manufacturing company.
Summary of the HR Administrator role…
Location: Milton Keynes, hybrid role
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 8:30 – 5:00 Monday – Friday
As the HR Administrator your role will involve the following important duties:
- Manage the recruitment administration process and coordinate with HR Officer and HR Manager on recruitment assignments, including distributing job adverts.
- Raise contracts for new staff and manage entire new starter processes including performance reviews.
- Manage drafting all terms and conditions documents, relating to transfers, promotions, secondments etc.
- Manage absence issues.
- Provide administration support to HR Manager and HR Advisor.
- Take responsibility for collating and producing HR KPI’s.
The experience required…
As a successful HR Administrator you will have the following:
- Experience within a HR administrative role.
- Educated to GCSE level or above.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the HR Administrator role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**
directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**