Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Health & Safety Coordinator based in Milton Keynes for a reputable professional organisation.
Summary of the Health & Safety Coordinator role…
Salary: £27,700 – £33,000 per annum
Location: Milton Keynes, Hybrid after probation 2 days at home 3 in the office
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
As the Health & Safety Coordinator, your role will involve the following important duties:
- Provide administrative support to the Health and Safety team.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of Health and Safety Policies and practices.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of all assessments for all work operations and equipment.
- Coordinate safety inspections, fire drills, fire alarm testing and risk assessments.
- Assist in the creation of agendas for the health and safety committee meetings.
- Liaise with suppliers as well as insurers, Trades, and Solicitors.
The experience required…
As a successful Health & Safety Coordinator you will have the following:
- Minimum 2 years experience within a similar role previously.
- Proven working knowledge of UK Health and Safety legislation.
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualified.
- Experience with risk assessments.
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Office 365.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist based in Bedfordshire acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
Established in 2006, we have built a strong reputation of being a trusted support to local businesses in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area. So, if you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Based elsewhere? With some of our Clients based nationally, we also recruit for roles based all across the country.
Check out our website and our jobs page for Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Health & Safety Coordinator role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**