Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Health and Safety Coordinator based in Luton for a reputable professional organisation.
Summary of the Health and Safety Coordinator role…
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
As the Health and Safety Coordinator, your role will involve the following important duties:
- Develop a site health and safety observations audit.
- Conduct and report findings on the daily health and safety observations audit.
- Periodic review of safety training manual.
- Gap analysis.
- Investigate and report site accidents and near misses.
- Conduct fire alarm tests and fire-fighting equipment checks.
- Conduct site evacuation tests and monthly first aid station checks.
- Racking inspections.
The experience required…
As a successful Health and Safety Coordinator, you will have the following:
- Previous Health and Safety experience within a warehouse/logistics environment.
- IOSH qualified.
- Comfortable working in a chilled/ambient environment for extended periods of time.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Experience conducting racking inspections.
- Good working knowledge of health and safety compliance.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist based in Bedfordshire acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
Established in 2006, we have built a strong reputation of being a trusted support to local businesses in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area. So, if you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Based elsewhere? With some of our Clients based nationally, we also recruit for roles based all across the country.
Check out our website and our jobs page for Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Health and Safety Coordinator role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**