Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Group HR Manager based in Cambridgeshire for a prestigious heritage company.
Summary of the Group HR Manager role…
Salary: up to £60,000 per annum.
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, flexible working.
As the Group HR Manager your role will involve the following important duties:
- Ensuring all office locations are compliant with local HR and employment law.
- Ensure employment contracts, letters and other HR documentation are legally compliant and sent out in a timely manner.
- Design and management of the HR Management System, ensuring that the system remains up-to-date and efficient.
- Regularly review HR processes to ensure they are effective and streamlined.
- Draft and maintain key people policies and procedures and ensure they are easily accessible to employees.
- Execution of annual benefit renewals i.e. Private Medical Insurance, Travel Insurance etc.Undertake disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Checking payroll data entry, by sample checking the monthly payroll reports and ad hoc audits.
The experience required…
As a successful Group HR Manager, you will have the following:
- CIPD level 5 qualified or equivalent with sound knowledge of current and forthcoming employment legislation and payroll.
- Highly organised and methodical, with experience in project planning, ownership & delivery.
- An ability to work independently, at pace and prioritise competing demands.
- An ability to adapt to different requirements/working cultures.
- Diplomatic & discreet, confident in advising and influencing outcomes/decision making, as well as presenting recommendations to directors.
- Change orientated, with the ability to position the benefits of new ways of working with all levels of staff in a positive but down to earth way.
- Analytical and detail-conscious, yet with the ability to ‘see the big picture’.
- Computer Literate with good working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint & importantly familiar with HR database implementation and management to include high-level analysis & reporting skills.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedford then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Bedford, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
**Thank you for your interest in the Group HR Manager role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**