Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Freight Planner based in Bedford for a well-established logistics company.
Summary of the Freight Planner role…
Salary: £20,000 – £24,500 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 37.5 hours working week
As the Freight Planner your role will involve the following important duties:
- Receive transport requests from clients and process transport orders using Freight Management Systems.
- Ensure transport consignments meet required deadlines.
- Record any deviations through the companies DIR/CAPA and non-conformance procedures.
- Compile monthly KPI data.
- Ensure compliance when transporting temperature-controlled, ADR and CD consignments.
The experience required…
As a successful Freight Planner, you will have the following:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong IT skills with experience using Microsoft Office packages and Freight software.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
**Thank you for your interest in the Freight Planner role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**