Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Flexographic Print Operative based near Sandy for a well-established print. Our client offers a work bus that does pick up and drop-offs anywhere in Huntingdon, St.Ives, Papworth and Godmanchester.
Summary of the Flexographic Print Operative role…
Salary: £11 per hour
Location: Near Sandy
Type of Contract: Temp to Perm, Full-time.
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm
As the Flexographic Print Operative your role will involve the following important duties:
- Ensure the efficient running of the Flexographic printing press machine.
- Print various self-adhesive tapes.
- Quality check finished products and make adjustments on machine as necessary.
The experience required…
As a successful Flexographic Print Operative, you will have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience operating a Siat Printing Press.
- Knowledge of all areas of print from Pre-Press, right through to wash down and general machine maintenance.
- Knowledge of printing Self-Adhesive Tapes.
- Competent at mounting plates and ink mixing.
- Experience of solvent-based liquid ink systems.
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills.
- Excellent eye for detail.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Flexographic Print Operative role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**