Allstaff Recruitment is working exclusively with a large business that has grown considerably over the last 4 years to hire a Finance Director based in Bedford to work closely with the CFO to execute business strategy.
This role is pivotal to the continued success of the business as the turnover has grown to over £100 million with further growth imminent.
Summary of the Finance Director role…
Salary: £60,000 – £75,000 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
As the Finance Director your role will involve the following important duties:
- Prepare the annual financial statements liaising with the auditors.
- Management of the P&L, cash flow and CAPEX.
- Full budgeting, forecasting & financial planning.
- Produce budgets for the board.
- Provide monthly overhead reports.
- Manage payroll and pensions.
- Develop accountancy procedures.
- Oversight of statutory reporting.
- Manage and review the delivery of all financial outputs for the business and ensure a robust financial control environment is maintained.
- Leadership and delivery of all transactional finance and reporting requirements
- Deliver group-wide projects and transformation initiatives
The experience required… As a successful Finance Director you will have the following:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
- Significant experience operating effectively in a senior finance leadership role within a large, complex organisation.
- SAGE and CAPEX experience.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedfordshire, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Finance Director role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**