Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Finance Assistant based in Bedford for a reputable professional organisation.
Summary of the Finance Assistant role…
Salary: £24,400 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 37 hours working week, Monday – Friday
As the Finance Assistant your role will involve the following important duties:
- Input purchase invoices and match to goods received notes.
- Confirm new supplier bank details and set up new suppliers via the workflow system.
- Set up and undertake twice monthly payment runs.
- Accurately process sundry payment requests.
- Conduct supplier statement reconciliations.
- Support with credit control process.
- Process petty cash claims.
- Respond to supplier account queries.
The experience required…
As a successful Finance Assistant, you will have the following:
- Proven Finance experience with working knowledge of a purchase order system.
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills with intermediate to advanced Excel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Well-organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Strong admin skills.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist based in Bedfordshire acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
Established in 2006, we have built a strong reputation of being a trusted support to local businesses in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area. So, if you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Based elsewhere? With some of our Clients based nationally, we also recruit for roles based all across the country.
Check out our website and our jobs page for Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Finance Assistant role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**