Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Field Service & Repair Engineer – Welding based from Milton Keynes covering the UK for a multi-national organisation.
Summary of the Field Service & Repair Engineer – Welding role…
Salary: £38,000 – £40,000 per annum
Location: Milton Keynes / all UK
Type of Contract: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours plus overtime and access to Pool Car
As the Field Service & Repair Engineer – Welding your role will involve the following important duties:
- Repair welding equipment including inverters, torches, hose packs and automated systems.
- Service and calibrate welding equipment.
- Safety test and weld test after repair and servicing.
- Provide technical support.
- Provide pre-sales and after-sales support to both the Sales team and Customers.
The experience required…
As a successful Field Service & Repair Engineer – Welding you will have the following:
- Proven service and repair field experience.
- Electrical or electronic engineering qualification with certification.
- Knowledge of manual electrodes, TIG and MIG/MAG welding processes.
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Full clean UK Driving licence.
- Willingness to travel extensively within the UK.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The business offers… 23 days of Holiday, access to a pool car, further training, private health insurance and a pension scheme.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs from Milton Keynes covering the UK, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Field Service & Repair Engineer role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**