Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer based in South East London for a well-established print finishing company.
Summary of the Field Service Engineer role…
Salary: Competitive plus bonus and car.
Location: Central London 2-3 days and then South East London
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm plus travel
As the Field Service Engineer your role will involve the following important duties:
- Maintain company equipment on client sites
- Carry out repair and planned maintenance activities
- Support with administrative requirements
- Forge good working relationships with all customers and members of the Service Department
The experience required…
As a successful Field Service Engineer, you will have the following:
- At least 2 years of Mechanical engineering experience to a component level.
- A qualification in mechanical and electrical engineering
- Print background would be an advantage.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Paper handling skills would be an advantage
- A full, clean UK drivers license
The business offers… training and progression. Great working hours and excellent benefits.
This role would suit a Field Service Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Service Engineer, Repair Engineer, ATM Engineer, or Electro-Mechanical Engineer.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in the South West, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in the South West, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please follow us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Field Service Engineer role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**