Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer covering the South of England for an international equipment manufacturing company.
Summary of the Field Service Engineer role…
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Job Location: Field-based covering the South of England
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 42.5 hours a week
As the Field Service Engineer your role will involve the following important duties:
- Carry out, servicing, inspection and repair of Harbour Mobile Cranes and equipment.
- Diagnostic work.
- Electrical fault diagnoses and repair.
- Hydraulic fault diagnosis and repair.
- Carry out effective maintenance and repair work on equipment on customer sites.
- Service, inspection and repair of earthmoving machinery and equipment.
- Return all warranty and other return parts cleaned and on time.
- Escalate actions in relation to broken or damaged company equipment.
The experience required…
As a successful Field Service Engineer, you will have the following:
- Mechanical, electrical and hydraulic engineering experience.
- Heavy Plant or agriculture experience.
- NVQ Level 3 in a related industry.
- Full clean driving licence.
- CSCS & Slinger card
- Strong IT skills with the ability to run diagnostic repairs.
This role would suit a Mechanical and Electrical Engineer, Construction Equipment Engineer, Earthmoving Engineer, and Heavy Plant Repair Engineer.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist based in Bedfordshire acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
Established in 2006, we have built a strong reputation of being a trusted support to local businesses in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area. So, if you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Based elsewhere? With some of our Clients based nationally, we also recruit for roles based all across the country.
Check out our website and our jobs page for Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Field Service Engineer role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**