Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking an Engagement Officer based in Silsoe on a part-time basis.
Summary of the Engagement Officer role…
Salary: £24,000 per annum pro rata
Type of Contract: Permanent, Part-time.
Hours: 27 hours working week, Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm, half day on Fridays.
As the Engagement Officer, your role will involve the following important duties:
- Travel across Bedfordshire to deliver activities, train volunteers etc.
- Achieve agreed targets.
- Encourage volunteers to get involved in engagement activities, projects, surveys and events.
- Maintain a database of volunteers.
- Design activities to help recruit new volunteers.
- Coordinate volunteers including recruitment and training.
- Develop work programmes and reports.
- Prepare monthly reports and run data analysis.
- Contribute and help create newsletters and bulletins.
The experience required…
As a successful Engagement Officer, you will have the following:
- Full UK driver’s licence and access to own vehicle is essential.
- Proven experience planning, organising and delivering community engagement activities, campaigns and events.
- Team leader experience including recruiting and managing volunteers.
- Experience developing and designing publications including newsletters.
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Well-organised with exceptional planning skills.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist based in Bedfordshire acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
Established in 2006, we have built a strong reputation of being a trusted support to local businesses in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area. So, if you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Based elsewhere? With some of our Clients based nationally, we also recruit for roles based all across the country.
Check out our website and our jobs page for Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Engagement Officer role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**