Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking an Early Years Practitioner based in Bedfordshire for a well-established private childcare provider. They are looking for an inspiring and passionate practitioner who is keen to provide a high standard of care, engaging and supporting the children you work with.
Summary of the Early Years Practitioner role…
Salary: £18,500-£19,700 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, 7.5 hours a day between 8:00am and 6:00pm Monday – Friday.
As the Early Years Practitioner your role will involve the following important duties:
- Caring for children from 0-5 and looking after the key children assigned.
- Ensure that a safe, caring and stimulating environment is always provided to the children.
- Arrange an age-appropriate play-based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enables children to make individual progress.
- Ensure records are properly maintained, e.g. daily attendance register, accident and incident book, risk assessments.
- Liaise closely with parents/carers, informing them about the nursery and its curriculum, exchanging information about children’s progress and encouraging parents’ involvement.
- Ensure that you adhere to nursery policies and procedures set out by nursery management.
The experience required…
As a successful Early Years Practioner, you will have the following:
- Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in childcare
- At least a year’s previous experience working within a nursery setting.
- An excellent relationship with children.
- Good behaviour management.
- Strong IT skills.
The business is well established, offering training and progression, great working hours, 33+ days holiday, free lunch, free car parking, private healthcare, company pension scheme.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedford, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Bedford, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Early Years Practitioner role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion. **