Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Customer Service Specialist based in Towcester for a well-established wholesale company.
Summary of the Customer Service Specialist role…
Salary: £11.86 per hour
Location: Towcester, 100% office based
Type of Contract: Temporary, Full-time until September-December. Possibility of permanent.
Hours: 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday 9:00 – 5:00pm.
As the Customer Service Specialist your role will involve the following important duties:
- Manage Customer Service team that deals with wholesale customers and retail channels.
- Implement and drive your team’s KPIs.
- Provide information to customers in your assigned area related to their orders, stock availability and/or specific reports.
- Manage your order book by recording, managing and monitoring all types of orders.
- Reach monthly and yearly shipping targets by following up on deliveries, taking corrective actions and finding solutions.
- Monitor claims and electronic receipts for errors and be responsible for correcting them.
- Dispatch sample deliveries to customers.
The experience required…
As a successful Customer Service Specialist, you will have the following:
- At least 3 years of experience within a similar role, ideally Customer Service/Sales Operations.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Experience and knowledge of SAP.
- Good knowledge of the wholesale market.
- Experience in customer support.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Business level spoken Dutch or any Nordic or Baltic languages would be advantageous.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Customer Service Specialist role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**