Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Credit Controller based in Biggleswade on a 12 month fixed-term contract basis.
Summary of the Credit Controller role…
Job Location: Bedfordshire
Type of Contract: 12 month FTC, Full time
Hours: 40 hour working week, Monday – Friday
As the Credit Controller, your role will involve the following important duties:
- Open and assess new customer accounts.
- Prepare reports including debtor days, queries and cash management.
- Calculate and review bad debt provision.
- Reduce overdue debtor balances.
- Effective management of credit accounts and query reports.
- Instigate and manage collection of payments.
- Manage a wide and diverse ledger with effective cash collection.
The experience required…
As a successful Credit Controller, you will have the following:
- A minimum of 3 years of credit control experience.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills with excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables.
- Organised with strong prioritising skills.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist based in Bedfordshire acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
Established in 2006, we have built a strong reputation of being a trusted support to local businesses in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area. So, if you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Based elsewhere? With some of our Clients based nationally, we also recruit for roles based all across the country.
Check out our website and our jobs page for Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Credit Controller role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**