Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Commis Chef based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes for a reputable professional organisation.
Summary of the Commis Chef role…
Salary: £20,584 per annum
Location: outskirts of Milton Keynes
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 40 hour working week
As the Commis Chef your role will involve the following important duties:
- Assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food.
- Assist the Chefs and kitchen staff in the preparation and service of food.
- Achieve high standards of food, preparation and service.
- Ensure all equipment is properly cleaned and serviced to make safe for use.
- Assist in the organisation of events at weekends and bank holidays as required.
The experience required…
As a successful Commis Chef you will have the following:
- Previous experience of working at a similar Chef level.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Commis Chef role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**