Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a CNC Turners & Miller based in Bedford for a manufacturing company.
Summary of the CNC Turners & Miller role…
Salary: circa £30,000 d.o.e.
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Shift patterns 2 weekly rotation, 2 weeks early – 2 weeks late
week 1+2: Monday – Thursday 6:00am – 2:30pm, Fridays 6:00am – 10:30am
Weeks 3+4: Monday – Thursday 2:30pm – 11:00pm, Fridays 10:30am – 3:00pm
As the CNC Turners & Miller your role will involve the following important duties:
- Set and operate a cell of CNC and manual machines.
- Load and unload components manually or by jib crane.
- Set the CNC machine tools to the program setting sheet.
- Set and operate the gearshaper machine.
- Operate CNC controls and produce component parts.
- Carry out dimensional and visual checks.
- Carry out assembly work.
- Participate in Kaizen activities to improve processes.
- Operate the Mazak machine via Mazatrol controls.
The experience required…
As a successful CNC Turners & Miller, you will have the following:
- Previous experience in setting and operating CNC Turning and Milling machines.
- Able to read and interpret technical engineering drawings.
- Understanding of Geometric Tolerancing.
- Experience setting and operating Mazak machine with Mazatrol controls experience.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to lift and move goods up to 20kg.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedford, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the CNC Turners & Miller role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**