Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Client Services Representative based in Milton Keynes for a top manufacturing company.
Summary of the Client Services Representative role…
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Location: Milton Keynes, 1 day from home after probation
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
As the Client Services Representative your role will involve the following important duties:
- Support the Account Managers to ensure timely set up of client orders and integration of new content.
- Deal with and respond to queries.
- Maintenance of systems including CMS and CSS.
- Execute targeted promotions.
- Accompany Account Manager to meetings.
The experience required…
As a successful Client Services Representative, you will have the following:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Customer Service/Administration experience.
- Experience of B2B and B2C client support.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Strong IT skills including Word and Excel.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving skills
The business offers… Company bonus scheme, pension scheme, life insurance, sickness scheme, medical benefits, free drinks and parking onsite, long service awards.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Client Services Representative role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**