Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Chef De Partie based in Bedfordshire for a well-established restaurant.
Summary of the Chef De Partie role…
Salary: up to £21,840 Location: Bedfordshire
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 35 Hours 5 out of 7 days a week.
As the Chef De Partie your role will involve the following important duties:
- Assist with section control within the kitchen.
- Ensure dishes are prepared and cooked according to the specific set standard – producing the highest quality food
- Ensure that the stock is rotated and controlled.
- Ensure all temperature control, wastage logs and cleaning log documentation is adhered to.
- Sort, store and distribute ingredients.
The experience required…
As a successful Chef De Partie, you will have the following:
- Previous experience at a similar level essential
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Chef De Partie role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**