Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Business Development Manager based in Bedford for a growing training provider company.
Summary of the Business Development Manager role…
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 37.5 hours working week, Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
As the Business Development Manager your role will involve the following important duties:
- Sell the company’s training programmes to maximise profit and revenue.
- Identify opportunities and sell to target clients, striving to close 10 opportunities per month.
- Manage the day to day personal sales pipelines and processes, preparing and following up on proposals and contracts.
- Develop the purchasing process.
- Develop positives everlasting client relationships.
- Escalate any complaints/issues.
- Record all call data and client records on relevant spreadsheets/systems.
The experience required…
As a successful Business Development Manager you will have the following:
- Working knowledge of selling training & learning/personal development solutions.
- Educated to BTEC level 3/A Level or equivalent with a passing grade in Maths.
- Able to deliver against commercial targets.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to build rapport.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise own work based on timelines and pipeline.
- Strong IT skills with experience using Google Docs/Sheets/Slides/Mail/Drive and CRM systems. Able to use spreadsheets and documents to submit records of activity and target achievements.
- Deadline focused with realistic expectation management.
The business offers… Performance bonus, annual bonus, probation pass bonus, discount scheme, pension scheme, discretionary early finish on Fridays.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Business Development Manager role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**