Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking an Audit & Compliance Manager based in Bedford for a rapidly growing Education & Training company.
Summary of the Audit & Compliance Manager role…
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:30pm, Fridays 8:30am – 1:00pm
As the Audit & Compliance Manager your role will involve the following important duties:
- Manage a small Audit and Compliance team including some IQAs.
- Establish sustainable processes, troubleshooting & risk management.
- Ensure strategies meet operational and accreditation requirements and maintain OFSTED compliance.
- Ensure standards of learning are maintained with efficient administration processes and reliable delivery.
- Drive innovation of quality and compliant lifecycles and processes.
- Lead the standards and awards compliance visits and processes of up to 1 day each for educational awarding bodies including OFSTED and EFSA.
- Scope and manage resource levels, reviewing and refining resources and ensuring efficiency in future-proofing models.
- Creation of frameworks for audits and KPIs.
- Review customer service standards and client satisfaction, ensuring no escalated complaints are raised with OFSTED and ESFA.
The experience required…
As a successful Audit & Compliance Manager you will have the following:
- Educated to degree level with a minimum 2:1 grade achieved.
- Experience working within Educational Audit and Compliance previously is essential.
- Detailed knowledge of apprenticeships in the construction industry, including how OFSTED & ESFA works, contractual compliance and understanding of the PDSAT process.
- Leadership experience with the ability to coach and develop clarity, focus and expectation management in others.
- Strong communication skills with excellent rapport building skills with internal and external stakeholders at different levels.
- Very structured and organised.
- Accomplished at multitasking and switching contexts of different types of work.
- Strong IT skills with experience using Google Slides, Docs, Sheets and Drive.
The business offers… probation pass bonus, annual bonus, discount scheme, pension scheme, early finish on Fridays.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedford or Milton Keynes, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Audit & Compliance Manager role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**