Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking an Aesthetic Dermal Therapist to cover a 6 month maternity leave based in Chelsea for a well-established high end skincare brand.
As the Aesthetic Dermal Therapist your role will involve the following important duties:
To provide exemplary and exacting standards of treatment and customer care. The brand specialises in advanced non-surgical treatments, anti-ageing therapies, innovative skincare product and a medical dermatology suite. The Clinic is at the forefront of the aesthetic industry with an excellent reputation for offering a premium service to their clients. This role will suit a confident and polished individual who can bring a high level of customer service and excellent sales skills to their team. You will also have the opportunity to undertake substantial additional training. An amazing opportunity to work with the most prestigious clinic in London alongside one of the most prominent therapists in the world.
Day to day responsibilities
- Performing bespoke advanced facial treatments, retailing and product recommendation but may include other tasks subject to requirement.
- Education Level 4 preferred / Level 3 accepted
- Prolific experience working in similar prominent establishments with exacting clientele and be accustomed to VIP’s and delivering an esteemed service.
- Retail savvy with a proven track record for selling with demonstrable KPI’s.
- Personable with a positive demeanour.
- Excellent treatment capabilities
- Consistent high target achiever
- Strong aesthetic general knowledge
- Multi-modality experience
- Strong cosmeceutical product knowledge.
- Articulate and exemplary written and spoken technical English essential
- Computer literate; Full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Impeccable polished presentation is key
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Location: – Chelsea, London
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours –hrs per week to include weekends
- Competitive commission structure
- Product allocation every quarter
- In House and 3rd party training
- Pension scheme up to 3% matched contribution
- 28 days holiday to include bank holidays.
The business is well established, offering training and progression. This is a new role so there is the scope to make the role your own.
This role would suit an experienced Aesthetic professional who is qualified by experience and worked in a professional medical environment.
**Thank you for your interest in the Aesthetic Dermal Therapist role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in London, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in London, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients. Our aim to find the best match for you.
Our ethos is simple: to build long term relationships, by offering an exceptional recruitment service at all times. As a member of the REC, Allstaff Recruitment is committed to working to the highest possible standards.