Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking an IMS Administrator based in Bedfordshire for an automotive company.
Summary of the IMS Administrator role…
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Location: Bedfordshire, 100% Site based – Driving licence essential
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 40 hour working week, Monday – Friday, Flexible shifts.
As the IMS Administrator your role will involve the following important duties:
- Manage the company’s Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Maintain company ISO management system certifications and 3rd party vendors.
- Assist users and document owners to update controlled documents.
- Report KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Identify CAPA cases which are overdue closure and encourage their owners to complete them.
- Liaise with external auditors to arrange audit visits and liaise with staff in relation to audits.
- Create Purchase Orders for approval.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations.
The experience required…
As a successful IMS Administrator, you will have the following:
- Experience working with Management systems in an office-based environment.
- Awareness of the ISO 9001 management system standard is highly advantageous.
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- A full UK driving licence is essential due to the lack of public transport to the location.
- Willing to undergo enhanced DBS check.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedfordshire or Milton Keynes, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the IMS Administrator role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**