Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking an Accounts Assistant based in Bedford for a private school.
Summary of the Accounts Assistant role…
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 37 hours a week, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm including 12 Saturdays in a year.
As the Accounts Assistant your role will involve the following important duties:
- Assist with the day-to-day bookkeeping including bank reconciliations, purchase ledger and allocating income.
- Processing invoices, maintaining and reconciling purchasing card and petty cash accounts.
- Placing and processing orders and invoices.
- Updating systems and assist with enquiries, reporting, journals and payments.
- Processing of expense claims.
The experience required…
As a successful Accounts Assistant you will have the following:
- AAT qualification would be advantageous.
- Demonstratable financial accounting experience.
- Strong IT skills with knowledge and experience using Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The business offers… 25 days of Holiday + bank holidays, free lunch, private health care, a generous pension scheme, free onsite parking and more.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedford or Milton Keynes, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Accounts Assistant role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**